|Job Ref:||204623709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum Holiday, OT, Pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
One of my leading building services maintenance providers is currently seeking a permanent Engineering Manager to be based at a large critical building based in Poole, Dorset. The successful candidate will look after the day to day critical engineering consisting of 24/7 shift team as well as a team of day engineers. The ideal candidate will come from a data centre or critical banking environment.|
The benefits package includes;
* Basic Salary of £40,000
* Regular overtime
* 25 days holiday
* On going training and development
* Pension scheme
The purpose of this position:
* Run a team responding to any breakdown failure and the planned preventative maintenance to all the above equipment
* Ensure all critical plant is maintained
* Manage PPM schedule
* Organise sub contract labour
* Organise labour and the procurement of materials and parts
* Responsible for Health & Safety, risk assessment, permits etc.
* Technical back up for the team
* Attend client meetings and carry out reports
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* Fully electrically qualified C&G or NVQ etc.
* 17th Edition Wiring Regs
* Previous or currently HV qualified (Desirable)
* Previous experience within a Data Centre or Banking environment
* Happy to work in a "hands on" capacity as and when needed
* Able to write report and carry out quotes
* Previous experience of supervising staff and subcontractors
* Strong IT skills
* Be able to demonstrate good people skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very large organisation that offers training and career development to their long standing staff.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business