|Job Ref:||204626714||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Negotiable Salary based on experience
Haynes and Smith Ltd, based in Essex, are experts on construction for essential community assets such as Hospitals, Schools, Village Halls, Office fit outs and Churches.
We work in partnership with sophisticated customers who value the highest level of quality, safety and technical expertise, using and applying our skills to meet their individual needs.
We currently employ around 20 people with a range of skills, both bespoke and the craftsmanship standard, to apply quality and control to all our projects.
As a long established, family run Building Contractor in Essex, we are looking for an experienced Estimator/ Surveyor to work on tenders up to the value of £2.5 million.
Main Duties Include:
* Visiting sites
* Work and price from specifications, drawings and bill of quantities.
* Taking off quantities
* Tendering on bill and quantities
* Light surveying duties
* Placing sub contract orders on site measuring
To be considered for our Estimator/ Surveyor experience you will have the following experience and attributes:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Logical thinker
* Team player, but is a self-starter who can demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
* Ability to work in a small team
Estimator/ Surveyor Benefits
* 28 days holiday
* Family owned company with great working environment
* Potential for company car/ allowance (After probation)
If you feel you have the skills for our Estimator/Surveyor position, please apply now