|Job Ref:||204626964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£60000 - £61000/annum car, bonus and benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Community Development Manager / Community Engagement Manager|
Are you a successful community development manager? Its your chance to further your career and join one of the UK's best house builders.
The purpose of the role is to provide a strategic lead on all community engagement and provide a continuous improvement of the Strategy.
This role will ensure delivery of the aspirations of stakeholders and produce social and economic benefits to the residents and communities our client works within.
* Work with Partnership Managers to formulate project specific Community Engagement Strategies.
* Formulate regional approach to KPI's.
* Regional Community Engagement and Investment Strategy communications both internally and externally.
* Provide strategic required support to Partnerships Managers with local authority and community organisations on all aspects of project delivery.
* Supporting procurement and winning work activities.
* Support the Partnerships and Land Team in establishing a strong understanding of training and employment/regeneration local priorities in order to inform the bid writing process.
* Work closely with other agencies including local authorities; Registered Providers; statutory bodies voluntary and community sector, supply chain to provide a range of support services and facilities to assist residents on their journey towards employment.
* Provide clear and timely strategic and operational performance information to relevant internal and external contacts and be responsible for ensuring the monitoring of and compliance with all targets relating to employment and training activities/community regeneration activities.
* Provide strategic support to departmental marketing coordinator for applying for regional and national awards.
* Competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus
* Rewarding Career Path
* In-house development and training structure
* 25 days holiday
* Life assurance
* Car allowance/ Company car
* And many more flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, life insurance, restaurant discount card, gym membership, private medical etc
* Strong understanding and experience of successfully developing and implementing activities to produce opportunities for employment and training/community regeneration.
* Experience of developing highly effective partnerships with other agencies and organisations to maximise joint working opportunities.
* Experience of developing and implementing strategic and operational monitoring and evaluation frameworks relating to training, employment and community engagement projects as part of KPI reports.
* Experience of presenting information verbally for a variety of purposes and audiences.
* Demonstrable ability to successfully manage a range of projects from start to completion.
* A valid UK driving license.
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. Please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business