|Job Ref:||204627073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£45000 - £48000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Isle of Wight to Kent|
"This is a great opportunity for Industry professionals who are keen to work on a Framework that will deliver around £200 million of planned infrastructure works across potable and sewerage networks in an extensive capital programme"
The Vision of this company is to be the leading Utility Service Provider, who deliver cost-effective, quality services to their clients and achieve acceptable financial results.
They aim to "deliver what they promise" in line with safety being their number one business driver.
They see their people as their most important asset and invest in training and development programmes that enable them to create teams with the expertise and dependability that their clients rely on.
The mission is to continuously add value via incremental changes to their systems and innovations, which improve the way that they work.
Are you ready for the challenge that this vision brings?
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be responsible for operational aspects across various water contracts, with the roles providing support to the contract management team, ensuring operational delivery of numerous works through the effective management and servicing of the client. You will also focus upon maintaining net margins and a high level of client satisfaction.
Typical duties will include;
* To direct all sites and projects with a hands-on approach to the day-to-day activities of the division
* Hold regular review meetings with the staff in developing a proactive focus upon quality, overheads, manpower, programming, organisation and delivery aspects
* To ensure a high level of teamwork and cohesion between all levels of staff on-site.
* To chair and direct regular meetings with staff to discuss progress as well as providing the management with reports
* Report back to management on ongoing issues keeping them informed of any potential problems that could affect the business
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Applications are invited from professional individuals possessing previous water experience with the expertise of safe, profitable and timely delivery of a wide array of technically complex and challenging water / utility projects.
* To have a proven track record in hands on site management from within a reputable utility / water contracting organisation
* To ideally have run sites and projects with a diplomatic and pragmatic approach but also with a hands-on attitude to clients, sub-contractors and people management
* To have had first hand experience of site management and therefore able to demonstrate a tenacious, lead from the front approach to the safe, profitable and timely delivery of all assigned works
* To have previous experience of working in a client / end user focused environment
* To have experience of a variety of water utility projects, including multi discipline techniques such as pipelining, mains rehabilitation, sliplining, trunk mains renewals and main laying.
* Must possess an excellent understanding of the site management process, coupled with the ability to oversee and develop all assigned sites, both technically and commercially
* Able to demonstrate a career of steady progression, climbing through the ranks in a structured manner with reputable organisations.
Qualifications required: SMSTS, CSCS, NRSWA.
This challenging and exciting opportunity, based across the South of England requires an individual with a strong technical background and demonstrable experience in taking the lead on water / utilities contracts / projects / sites / frameworks.
An attractive basic salary (permanent) plus a benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, along with longevity / security of work given the awarded framework has a further 5 years before completion.
£45-48K + Pension + a range of benefits
To submit your application click apply below or send your CV direct to
Or if you want some more information or don't yet have an up to date CV please give me a call on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
THE CLIENT IS LOOKING TO HIRE SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY SO DON'T DELAY ... GET IN TOUCH TODAY