|Job Ref:||204627111||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum car, pension, medical||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
Section Engineer - Earthworks / Civil Engineering|
Working with a market leading civil engineering main contractor I am currently recruiting for a Section Engineer to join their team on a long term multi-million pound project in Bristol. This position will be focused on earthworks in a rail environment.
Specific responsibilities in this Section Engineer position include:
* Managing the engineering requirements on a section of work
* Meeting all HSEQ requirements
* Procurement / ordering of materials
* Quality Control of the works ITP's / check sheets
* Keeping site records - daily diaries / RV's etc
* Producing weekly rolling programmes
* Supporting site engineers
* Producing and approving PtP's
* Producing Work Package Plans / MS / RA's / Task briefings
* Developing innovative engineering solutions
* Assisting in development construction methodologies / plans / programmes
* Managing site activates
* Progress reporting
* Cost Forecasting for section of work
To be considered for this Section Engineer position you should hold a degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering whilst demonstrating commitment and progression towards professional qualification. A CSCS Card is essential as is knowledge of working on rail projects including the production of Work Package Plans and Task Briefs. You must also hold PTS and SMSTS or SSSTS and be familiar with Network Rail processes and procedures.
Salary and package available for this role is in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 per annum plus company car or car allowance, pension and other benefits.
Please apply immediately with your up to date CV for immediate consideration