|Job Ref:||204627334||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Are you an experienced Operations Manager in the Soft Services FM Environment? Are you available to work in Leeds on a 12 month fixed term contract? Then keep reading|
To manage the day-to-day delivery of cleaning standards and environmental management at White Rose Shopping Centre in accordance with contractual obligations.
* Be responsible for front of house and back of house cleaning and environmental services to meet White Rose brand requirements.
* Managing the waste, hygiene and pest control services to ensure the services comply with legislation.
* Manage the on-site cleaning staff to deliver an efficient service
* Support the drive to improve the centres environmental performance
* Devise and implement continual environmental improvements
* Manage the development of the onsite cleaning team
* Support communication and promote awareness across the centre of the new procedures to improve the centres environment
* Ensure full use of all on site systems
* Develop a system structure and gain a good knowledge of the centres operations from a sustainability and environmental view
* Meet on a regular basis with tenants and sub-contractors and report to senior management working closely with the Account Manager to ensure the service delivery is practicable and facilitates the requirements of the stakeholders
* Audit and continually monitor both internal and external building users i.e. contactors and retailers and in-house team
* Ensure compliance with environmental legislation at the centre
* Manage the collation of data on sustainability issues
* Measure performance of staff through regular reviews and develop PDP's
* Work with the Account Manager on the strategic development and Implementation of the environmental management system (EMS) to ensure that the centre is compliant with environmental legislation covering but not exclusive to waste management and pest control
What we are looking for
* High levels of initiative and self-motivation
* Excellent communicator at all levels
* Experience of planning and progressing work following processes and procedures
* Proven Management skills
* H&S Management experience including issuing permits
* Environmental management awareness
* Crisis management (planning and execution) awareness
* Experience in managing a large cleaning team in a busy retail environment
* IOSH / NEBOSH Qualified
* People management
5 days over 7 The role holder will be expected to flex with business needs and will be involved in management rota of weekend coverage, however core hours will be Mon - Fri
Please contact Louanne on NA anmd submit your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business