|Job Ref:||204623758||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
3D Personnel's client is a highly regarded provider of PRC Renovation Services across the UK.
3D Personnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on high end residency renovation projects based in Central London. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4yrs+ experience working for one of the leading main contractors.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work on some of the most prestigious high end residencies in London.
* All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
* Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations
* Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
* Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects.
* Preparation of monthly contract cost reports
* Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivities, and reporting on same
* Oversee all contractual issues
* Hold a min 4 years+ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
* Experience working with a main contractor or Developer.
* Previous experience on residential renovation projects would be an advantage.
Our client is offering an attractive package with a salary in the range of £60,000 - £70,000 + travel. Excellent opportunity to earn more after 6 months.
If you are interested in this job get in touch to discuss further. You can call me confidentially on (Apply online only) or drop a mail to