|Job Ref:||204623979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Cornwall||Address:||Post Code:||PL31||Salary:||£10.89 - £12.44/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
(Cornwall) Based Wadebridge
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for a temporary Electrician for CORMAC within their Property and Maintenance division. The role will be an ongoing temporary position with opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
• As part of the reactive repairs team you will be responsible for providing a high quality repair and maintenance service at multiple sites throughout Cornwall
• Work will include reactive repairs to full electrical tests of buildings, covering mainly commercial works, however there maybe a need to cover domestic repairs
• Inspecting and diagnosing faults, you will seek to rectify problems whilst delivering a high level of customer service and acting as an ambassador for the company
• You will work within all health and safety guidelines at all times and follow our policies and procedures in all of your day-to-day activities
• As part of your role, you maybe required to take part in an on-call rota. As such, you must be flexible in order to work occasional evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• NVQ Level 2 /City & Guilds 17th Edition or equivalent
• Experience utilising other building skills to an acceptable standard
• An awareness of Health and Safety procedures
• Knowledge of responsive maintenance/previous experience within a similar role
• Experience of technical diagnosis of electrical faults
• Full driving licence
• CSCS Card
• This role will be subject to a DBS clearance for the successful candidate.
• Work will be throughout Cornwall, a van will be provided for work purposes only.
• You will also be provided with, IPad, Mobile phone and uniform.
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential