|Job Ref:||204624148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum car, pension, health||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
Working with a leading main contractor I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Exeter to work on a large framework project. The aim of the role is to ensure commercial and contractual control and co-ordination of all relevant parties involved in the execution of the project.|
Specific accountabilities will include:
• Cost management and reporting
• Ensure measure and value is accurately recorded
• Cost control and budget management
• Forecast cost to completion
• Submit applications as per the contract and provide accurate cash flow forecasts
• Contract administration
• Subcontract procurement, administration and management
• Change management and claims
• Provide commercial advise to project teams
• Build client and supply chain relationships
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor ideally with experience of working on civils or engineering led projects. You must also have experience of financial and commercial control within a project environment with an understanding of contract law, knowledge of different forms of contract, risk management and principles of sub-contracting. In addition to this you must be able to work as part of a team, work under pressure, have good attention to detail, be able to analyse data, have enthusiasm and be IT literate. Membership of or working towards membership of a relevant professional body would be beneficial.
Salary and package for this position is in the region of £30000 to £40000 per annum with company car, pension and healthcare available.
Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration