|Job Ref:||204624994||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Essex/Kent/Herts/London||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum Pension, Vehicle & Phone||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
At Platinum Recruitment we are recruiting for a Surveyor / Legionella Risk Assessor for our well established client who are based in Essex..|
Our client is looking for a candidate based in either Essex/North Kent/ Surrey / South Hertfordshire or London.
37.5 HRS Per Week
A company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Survey Kit, PPE included
20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays (TOTAL 28 DAYS)
Work Place Pension included
The ideal candidate does not have to be qualified but this would be a bonus. They would need to have completed at least 6 months of undertaking Legionella Risk Assessments, our client will not take on someone that has not had some previous experience doing this type of work.
There preference would be to find someone based in either Essex /North Kent Surrey / South Hertfordshire or London.
Candidate Personality profile:
A confident and practical individual with good attention to detail and the ability to work alone or within a team. The candidate should also possess good communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be good with personal time management, well presented, IT literate and have sound mathematical skills. A driving licence is essential.
Responsibilities of the role:
* To act as a surveyor of air and water quality on behalf of the company, carrying out various assessments, including legionella risk assessments in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8, on clients premises throughout the UK.
* To establish statutory compliance and benchmark systems against the industry recognised standards as appropriate.
Functions Of The Role
* Liaising with clients/customers to arrange site visits, details of work etc
* Organising appropriate equipment necessary for the tasks in hand, and ensuring all equipment is functional and within calibration limits
* Arrange travel where necessary, to and from clients sites
* Carry out site surveys for air and water quality of associated buildings, according to company method statements and procedures
* Liaising with client/site personnel with regards to work progress/issues
* Ensuring all necessary information is recorded before leaving site
* Writing up reports using standard documentation, entering site data and forming conclusions
* Printing and binding reports to be sent to clients in the time allocated
* Representing the company and promoting a professional image in the market place
* Using the Prospects CRM system to record all completed works, and to set re-calls for the sales team
* Setting a good and professional example to others and ensure that customers and staff are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner
* Ensuring adherence to company procedures
* Liaising with the sales team on important site issues and remedial works required
* Supporting other members of the surveying team when possible
* To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct (Ref: POL037) at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
* Ensure that company processes and procedures are followed and that customers (internal and external) receive a quality service.
* To familiarise yourself and comply with all relevant sections of the Companies Environmental Policy
H&S RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
* To familiarise yourself and comply with all relevant section of the Company Heath and Safety Policy
* Mobile telephone
* Company vehicle or own vehicle on business mileage allowance
* Vehicle recovery service contract (if company vehicle)
* Survey kit ( torch, camera, temperature probe, infra-red gauge, tape measure, tools, ladder)
* PPE (Steel toe-capped footwear, high visibility vest, hard hat, dust/legionella mask, protective overalls)
* Meeting attendance requirements:
* 6 Monthly surveying meetings and as required