|Job Ref:||204625085||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum benefits package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
ROLE: Senior Project Manager|
SALARY: up to £50,000 plus package (to be negotiated with the successful candidate)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work closely with the owner of a business? To work autonomously whilst leading and mentoring two project managers? If so, this jobs for you!
With over 30 years in the industry, this particular company are looking to source a determined Senior Project Manager to join their growing team in Manchester. This company prides itself on professionalism, quality and integrity.
You will be tasked with leading multiple projects for clients across a number of sectors, including Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and Leisure. In return, this fresh thinking organisation can provide an exciting opportunity to work between the directors, business manager and the mentoring of a small team, equating to personal growth within a thriving business.
* Focus on delivering high level of service to clients
* Delivering all elements of a project, including budget and cost, programme and risk management
* Leading complexed stakeholder relationships
* Organising and leading the required project meetings
* Full co-ordination of projects
* Demonstrating a zero tolerance approach to Health and Safety
* Monitoring and revising the performances of projects through review and analysis
* Input into success of all projects, as and when required
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a client side Project Management role
* Higher Degree or equivalent qualification or the ability to demonstrate significant experience in a relevant role
* Proven track records for delivering projects for schemes ranging between £1m and £5m
* Managing Design and Design Team Management
* Experience within sectors such as: education, healthcare, retail, commercial and leisure
If you feel as though your experience matches the requirements, please feel free to apply or call Pearse Weatherby on (Apply online only) or email for more information