|Job Ref:||204625187||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Horsham||Address:||Post Code:||RH13||Salary:||£18000 - £30000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Estimator to join a well-established Electrical Contractor based in the Horsham area. This opportunity is to work for a company which specifically cater for electrical works within the rail industry. This company have projects currently in London and the South East however they offer their services to the whole of the UK. This role for a Junior Estimator would suit a fresh graduate in either Construction, Engineering or Quantity Surveying either with a degree or an HNC within one of these disciplines.|
The most successful individual will be a highly ambitious Junior/Graduate Estimator and this role will involve supporting quotations and estimates and preparing budgets. For this role the Estimator will need to have strong knowledge of the software excel as you will be involved in building rates using excel.
The Junior Estimator will be joining a company which have grown and established a reputable name for themselves and the business itself have two divisions in Rail and Power Networks, the Junior Estimator will be involve in meeting the needs to the company's clients and understanding the customers' requirements, the company itself works on the installation testing and commissioning of power applications through the whole of the UK. The Junior Estimator will always represent the company as the company itself has establish many long lasting relationships with its clients.
Graduate/Junior Estimator Position Overview
* Preparing budgets
* Supporting with quotations and estimates
* Using excel to build rates
* Representing the company and providing excellent customer service
* Working alongside the Senior Management team in order to progress.
Graduate/Junior Estimator Position Requirements
* HNC or Degree qualified in Engineering, Construction or Quantity Surveying
* A background in Estimating would be advantageous.
* Highly motivated and willing to learn on the job
* Ideally living in Horsham or close by
* Excellent knowledge of Excel.
Graduate/Junior Estimator Position Remuneration
* Salary: Dependant on level of experience
* Career advancement opportunities
* Training on the job provided
* Company benefits.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy