|Job Ref:||204625542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:54|
Contracts Manager- Kitchen and Furniture Manufacturer- Reading- M4 corridor area- Attractive basic salary- Company Car- bonus scheme - Pension and other benefits|
Brand leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of high-quality fitted kitchens and furniture. They supply beautifully designed British made kitchens via specialist retailers across the UK and direct to housing developers
Due to continued expansion, they require an additional Contracts Manager to join their growing Contracts Operations team. It will be field based and will be ideally located to cover developments in and around the M4 corridor area. Only applicants with the relevant kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom experience in the new build sector will be considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for controlling all aspects of kitchen installations on their developer's live sites and includes:
• Undertaking pre-start on-site meetings with the installation contractor.
• Assisting management in producing and providing site specific Health and Safety, COSHH and Risk Assessment documentation.
• Pre-ordering/delivering site surveys including checking service positions, photos, delivery access and confirming plot(s) ready for installation.
• Assisting the design team with any site issues that may arise and liaising on design changes.
• Managing site plot call-offs, delivery and installations.
• On-site delivery inspections including delivery efficiency, accessibility and ensuring site H&S procedures are followed.
• On-site installation inspections including quality/remedial reporting and control.
• Ensuring that the fitters have support on site from the company, including delivering/installing minor remedial items to help reduce the remedial fit costs.
• Regular site visits and liaising with the site management, and offering our client a high level of support.
• Supporting site showroom sales staff with
• Supporting site showroom sales staff with product training and literature as required.
• Producing all field related reports for distribution to the contracts department.
• A proven track record of achievement in project managing kitchen installations or similar.
• You will have a sound knowledge and practical appreciation of the design and fitting of kitchens including understanding CAD plans, measuring, installation, site procedures and requirements.
• You must be confident, assertive and possess the ability to assess a situation and react swiftly to resolve issues efficiently and in the most cost effective manner to the business.
• In addition you must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and be able to use mobile platforms to access their customer relationship management system.
• Candidates must have working knowledge of current HSE regulations and have previous experience of firm commercial and Project Management practice.
A full driving licence is required as the role requires extensive travelling within your own area and will also require national travel and overnight stays on occasions.
A very attractive basic salary plus an excellent benefits package, including a fully expensed company car, bonus scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, PHI cover and staff discounts.
Contracts Manager, Project Management , HSE Regulations, Design, Health and Safety, COSHH, Risk Assessment