|Job Ref:||204625573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Are you a Project Manager seeking the opportunity to run residential projects from commencement to completion?|
This is your chance to progress your career working on behalf of one of the UK's biggest house builders. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the contracts in accordance with the contract documents and programme.
* To lead, motivate and coordinate project teams, promoting a clear focus on delivering quality sites to programme and to budget
* Project Planning, both long and short term
* Ensure project team members understand their role and responsibilities and what is expected of them.
* Take accountability for producing regular project updates and reports around actual progress versus project plan milestones
* Provide analysis of projects success against targeted completion times, budgets and management team collaboration
* Competitive rates of pay. Reviewing pay every year
* Bonus Scheme
* Special offers for staff including holidays, health club memberships and days out
* Development and progression
* Passionate about construction, house building and customer service.
* Proven experience working in a Project Management role, ideally with a recognised Housebuilder or a Social Housing Contractor
* Highly organised, logically minded and take a well-structured approach to your workload
* Ideally you will have a strong focus on collaboration & providing solutions
* Experienced in time management, people management and process management
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. If you are a Property Manager with experience in house building please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business