|Job Ref:||204625577||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Vacancy: Site Manager|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is one of Ireland's most well respected main contractors with operations through-out Ireland the UK and international locations. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. With over 60 years' experience across all sectors of the construction industry they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to be based on one of their Dublin projects. The successful candidate will have at least 6-7yrs experience within a main contractor undertaking large projects consisting of commercial, residential, fit-out and mixed use developments.
* Site Management of projects, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
* Good knowledge & understanding of the GCCC Form of Contract as well as RIAI Standard Forms of Contract
* Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
* Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
* Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
* Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
* Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
* Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
* Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
* Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
* Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
* Assist in the production and revision of the contract and sub-programmes
* Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
* Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project