|Job Ref:||204625578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £85000/annum Profit Share||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Senior Project Manager - Redevelopment into Luxurious Apartments|
Mayfair, London / Circa £85k + Profit Share + Travel
An expanding contractor within the construction and fit out market is looking for a client facing and experienced Senior Project Manager, who will be responsible for a complex £5m redevelopment of a commercial offices in to 3 very luxurious properties in Mayfair to be completed in the Autumn of 2017.
The company's core business strength is within the high end residential, hospitality and commercial sectors
The key requirements for the Senior Project Manager would be as follows:
* Main contractor background with minimum 15 years' experience predominantly in high end residential or commercial projects
* Energetic, methodical, organised, precise and decisive with excellent problem solving skills
* Client facing - Highly professional, well presented, reliable, punctual and responsible.
* Develop, manage and maintain highly effective relationships with client project team
* Highly numerate with demonstrable financial management and excellent negotiation skills
* Detailed knowledge of all aspects of construction from ground works to finishing
* Detailed understanding of temporary works
* Fully conversant with industry standard programming software packages such as Project Commander and Microsoft Project, including critical path analysis
* Excellent analytical skills to understand and interpret complex technical specifications, drawings and documents and formulate work programmes from them
* Full working knowledge of standard construction contracts, HSE and building regulations
* IT literate and excellent communication skills and report writing skills
On offer is a great all in salary for the right candidate with the right credentials and attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has realistic and achievable growth plans over the next 5 years, which will see it competing strongly with the sector leaders.
For more information please call Paul Cunningham on (Apply online only)
To view more Senior Project Manager Vacancies please visit (url removed)