|Job Ref:||204625597||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£17/hour Per survey||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
£17 per survey
Are you a condition surveyor looking for work? Do you live or can travel to Liverpool? Randstad are working with a consultancy who have picked up a condition survey program for 4 - 6 surveyors.
* Superb opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor within the social housing sector
* Condition surveys
* Housing association
Randstard are working with a large social housing provider in Liverpool who are looking for condition surveyors for a large stock review.
* Make appointments with tenants
* Carry out stock condition surveys
* Use hand held devices
The Successful Applicant
The Building Surveyor must possess the following skills and capabilities:
* Experience of working in a large housing association
* Experience of hand held devices
* Knowledge of the Social Housing Sector and the building and construction industry
* Experience of Stock condition surveying
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business