|Job Ref:||204625635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Vacancy: Estimating Administrator|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is one of Ireland's oldest and most desirable main contractors with operations through-out Ireland. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. With over 60 years' experience across all sectors of the construction industry they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an Estimating Administrator. The successful Estimating administrator will be based in the company's office in central Dublin. The successful candidate should have at least 3yrs experience within a similar position preferably within a main contractor.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Book new work onto the system and allocate all new enquires onto the estimating system
* Download and archive all enquiry documents ensuring complete visibility to other team members
* Paper and Electronic filing
* Dealing with incoming calls and emails
* Liaise with both internal and external customers to obtain information
* Produce 3D colour designs on CAD to support the designers
* Produce customer estimates using the in-house estimating software
* Create and maintain customer pricing lists using in-house estimating software