|Job Ref:||204625647||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:54|
Project Manager |
My client is very specific with regards to their requirements. You must have experience of delivering Decent Homes refurbishment projects (not new build), working for a social housing contractor. Unfortunately if you do not meet these criteria you will not be considered on this occasion.
They have an exciting opportunity for commercially aware Project Manager to deliver a large Decent Homes/EWI and Reactive scheme in Northampton.
Scope of works includes Internal & External Refurbishment of tenanted housing stock. This includes kitchens and bathrooms refurb, external decorations, roofing, heating, rewiring etc. You must have experience of delivering contracts of this nature with a reputable contractor.
* Controlling the overall direction and whilst maintaining financial control of the contract
* Work in partnership with the client and client representatives, to ensure that a high quality service delivery is actually provided
* Cost control, procurement and management of subcontractors: window companies, kitchen fitters, roofers, electrical and heating sub-contractors etc
* Implementing the short, mid and long term programmes for the various work streams
* Carry out on-site inspections, undertake investigations, enquiries, prepare reports and offer solutions maintaining continuous improvement
* Hand over properties on time, working to strict Key Performance Indicators
Salary / Benefits:
On offer for the successful Project Manager is a highly competitive salary up to £45k (dependant on experience) as well as the option of a car or car allowance, benefits and a generous individual bonus scheme. The company also offers all Project Managers route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence