|Job Ref:||204625759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:22|
Project Manager Groundworks & Reinforced Concrete Frame|
Our client is a long-established specialist groundworks and concrete frame contractor, carrying out projects in London and the Home Counties. They are recruiting for a Project Manager on a project in central London for a blue chip client. The project includes 12 and 16 storey towers with a substructure and temporary works.
Main duties include the following:
* Project Delivery
* Managing the Site Engineer, Foremen, labour and plant
* Communication and information flow with the Contracts manager and the client
* Implementing the Company Health & Safety Management Systems and Procedures and Quality Assurance Procedures.
* Report progress on projects, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
* Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
* Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts
* Developing the programme of work and strategy for the project.
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate who can demonstrate significant successes and a record of achievement in operational management concrete frame projects together combined with commercial skills and the ability to deliver challenging & complex projects within the commitment of the contract.
Our client is an established specialist sub-contractor that has been trading for over 15 years. They deliver a concrete structures service to the built environment. The company turns over circa £35m pa at present and this will move to beyond £45m in 2016. Over 50% of the turnover for 2016 is already secured. The Client base is established with Brookfield Multiplex, Mace, Wates, Willmott Dixon, Kier. Relationships with all of these businesses are excellent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)