|Job Ref:||204626255||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£17 - £19/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Candidates must have a trade background and must hold as a minimum: current driving licence, SSSTS or SMSTS and First Aid (3 day course). They will have worked in a General Foreman role previously. |
Computer skills would be an advantage, but not essential.
The ability to procure materials in conjunction with the Site Manager is a must. This role will be a temporary contract for around 12 weeks and then there will be a review whether the client wishes to take you on permanently.
The role will involve supporting the Site Management team in the following aspects;
* Effective Health and Safety Management on live projects.
* Deliver quality projects within set time parameters.
* Achieve customer satisfaction through effective handover and aftercare.
* Assist in the establishment and maintenance of companies site image.
* Management of staff ensuring they carry out their duties in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Achievement of set project profit targets.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience then please send your CV by applying for the ad