|Job Ref:||204629081||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Contracts Manager |
My client is a well-established, well known and highly respected construction company. Due to an expanding workload they are currently recruiting for a Contracts Managers to assist in managing various construction projects. The company have an annual turnover of around £120m and uphold an excellent reputation within the industry, typically working on contracts with values from £3m -£15m in the education, student accommodation, commercial, retail and industrial sectors. The company are passionate to see people grow and are not shy in giving promotions, allowing their staff to progress in their role, if you feel you are ready for that next step in your career, this is an opportunity not too miss!
The Contracts Manager Role
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Contracts Manager who has excellent motivation and forward planning skills. The role will involve:
* Oversee multiple projects from inception to completion ranging from £5-£10m
* Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility
* Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports
* Have key client-facing responsibility
* Portfolio of successfully delivered New build schemes
* Confident communicator
* Excellent Leadership Skills
* Relevant qualifications
The salary for the Contracts Manager position will be between £60-65k dependant on level of exposure to similar positions before. The package will also include various fringe benefits including car or car allowance, healthcare, pension, living expenses etc.
If you feel capable for this role, please get in touch on (Apply online only) or email