|Job Ref:||204629114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£34000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
An exciting opportunity for a senior quantity surveyor has become available in Salisbury.|
* Assist in the delivery of tenders
* Contract Delivery Responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing effective commercial practices within a project ensuring: - Timely and accurate applications for payment compliant with the contract, Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 if appropriate.
* Ensure Cash Management is effected
* Maintaining Risk Management processes and procedures
* Ensure proper and timely notification of Contract or Insurance events
* Contractual correspondence
* Preparing accurate and prudent cost /value analysis
* Budget preparation
* Approving Interim and Final account measurement
* Approving Pricing and Rating variations
* Obtaining appropriate Extension of Time Management, interim and final account agreement of subcontracts good quality and accurate records are kept
* Drafting Claims (where appropriate) for approval prior to submission
* Maintenance of cost control systems for demonstration to clients (where required)
* To produce Project Procurement Strategy Documentation
* To produce Project Value Enhancement Plans. Functional Management
* To ensure the effective performance management and development of his/her direct reports, and the effective organisation of everyone within the commercial activity on the project
* To assist in the provision of a commercial appraisal of a project for external audit purposes
The successful candidate will have previous work experience working as a senior quantity surveyor within the construction sector, this is essential.
£34,000 - £44,000 per annum + Car and fuel card
26 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
One of the largest contractor businesses in the UK with big and exciting projects to work on across various industries.
If you are looking for a new exciting busy role then do no delay and click apply now