|Job Ref:||204628685||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£45000 - £58000/annum Car / Car Allowance||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a Construction & Development company based in the North West. As Site Manager you will be responsible for Site activities on a Residential High Rise build which includes, Commercial and Leisure facilities. |
* Must have experience of New Build High Rise projects - Student accommodation, hotel, mixed use, commercial
* Detailed knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
* Strong Site Management background
* Proof of multi-million pound developments
* Good verbal communication and leadership skills
With a strong order book moving forward and delivery of this project by early 2018 this company offers a great opportunity to develop your career as they continue their success.
In return, my client will offer a highly competitive salary based on your experience along with company benefits to attract the best possible talent.
For further information please send your CV via this application or contact Anthony Mussel directly