|Job Ref:||204628727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£35000/annum + OTE DOE + vehicle||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
TOOL HIRE MANAGER|
£35k OTE plus company vehicle
30 days holiday including bank holidays.
Monday - Friday plus Sat mornings on a rota basis.
Our client is a well established company supplying the building and construction industry through their nationwide branches with an extensive range of tools, plant and powered access equipment. The company are gradually expanding the depots due to their recent success and seeking a strong manager to help them achieve their expansion goals.
You will support and mentor a small team, so previous supervisor/management skills is essential.
You will have full responsibility of all functions including operations and sales within a busy depot, including hire desk, plant machinery/tool repair, transport of machinery as well as staffing procedures, training, recruitment and health and safety issues.
You will need to be a customer focused, well organised individual with a proven track record of working within this industry, who can Identify and develop new business opportunities in order to increase the depot turnover and achieve branch targets.
Responsibilities of the Tool Hire Manager
* Maintain and exceed depot targets whilst motivating your team
* Responsible for the day to day operations of a busy hire & sales depot including the workshop.
* Continuously improve standards
* Monitor customer feedback and deal with concerns promptly
* A strong leader who can optimize efficiency within the branch
* Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
* Train and recruit staff members
Requirements of the Tool Hire Manager
* PC literate
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
* Knowledge of plant and tool hire is essential
* A confident and flexible attitude
* Management/Supervisory skills is essential along with experience in working within the rental industry.
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Weston-super-Mare, Milton, Berrow, Brent Knoll, Highbridge, Puriton, Bridgwater, Glastonbury, North Petherton, Taunton and surrounding areas