|Job Ref:||204628822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for an Access Planner in East London to work for a large contractor. The contract will last 12 months. |
* Produce documentation and communication during the Period Possession Plan process
* Provide information to support the resolution of operator responses to the Rules of the Route
* Assist with the process of notification of access easements to NDS planners
* Investigate Network Access Unit QB delay incidents and keep supporting information for appropriate reports and KPI's.
* Undertake the role in a way that is consistent with, and reinforces, NR values.
Job Skills, Experience And Qualifications
* Proven ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders.
* Working knowledge of access planning systems and processes.
* Proven experience in delivering to agreed timelines and standards
* Good communication skills and a customer focussed approach
If you are interested in the role please apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business