|Job Ref:||204628829||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Livingston||Address:||Post Code:||EH54||Salary:||£39000 - £40000/annum Car + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Are you an experienced FM Contracts Manager looking for your next move within the industry? Do you come from an M&E or trades background? If so, I have your next role!|
My client, one of the UK's leading construction & FM contractors, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic contracts manager from an M&E or trades background to work on one of their longest standing and most profitable contracts based out of their Livingston office.
The position comes with a very competitive salary & package, along with a car or car allowance. It has been signed off and has an immediate start. I have confirmed interview slots over the next fortnight so do not delay and apply immediately!
* To manage planned and preventative maintenance, unplanned maintenance and installation programmes as required.
* To manage the effective and efficient utilisation of all available resources for the contracts including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and other resources.
* To monitor, evaluate and control the use of sub-contractors and suppliers.
* To monitor, evaluate and control the performance of all labour resources.
* To ensure that all Reactive, Planned, Statutory and Non Statutory preventative maintenance programmes are completed to time and budget.
* To attend client meetings as required
* To carry out condition surveys to properties as required
* To compile and prepare tenders.
* Provide project management to all lifecycle works.
* Organise /coordinate and assist with the compiling of reports and surveys.
* To manage P&L account
* Set and manage budgets in line with company targets.
* Provide cover as required in other areas of the business
* Attend client liaison and other management meetings as required.
* To provide technical support and assistance throughout the FM business as and when necessary in relation to matters of a technical nature.
* To assist in the local business development activities.
* Assist in the preparation of bids
* To participate in a call-out rota where necessary.
* Compliance with 1SO 9001,14001 and 18001 at all times.
* To have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety, CDM and Environmental legislation.
* Relevant qualification in an M&E discipline or trades background
* Member of the British Institute of Facilities Managers or other relevant body
* Experience of managing a PPM & Reactive maintenance contracts.
* Experience in L8 Water Hygiene
* Knowledge and Understanding of BIM
* IOSH or equivalent qualification
* Staff and operative management.
* Sub-contractor management.
* Understanding of the commercial and financial workings of contracts
* To analyse and interpret trading account information and make relevant decisions from this analysis.
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to influence others
* Good written and oral communications
* To prioritise work within a range of complex work areas.
* Extensive knowledge of health and safety requirements in the building industry.
* To relate to clients positively, compromisingly and sensitively, communicating effectively.
* Whilst working hours are contracted, the post holder will be expected to take a responsible attitude to delivering work objectives, which may involve on occasion working longer hours.
* The ability to obtain enhanced PVG clearance is essential.
* A current clean driving licence is essential
* Ability to make things happen, seize opportunities and act upon them.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business