|Job Ref:||204629291||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Project Manager |
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Project Manager to join a professional company who pride themselves on their excellent reputation in the industry. They are family owned and run business with an annual turnover of £70 million. Most of their workforce have been working there for over 20 years illustrating the culture and loyalty of the business.
The company specialise in many different sectors including commercial, education, and healthcare. Core jobs are in the £2m to £5m range with at least one or two larger projects (up to around £10m) per base being run as standalone projects alongside the core activity.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager who will be able to make quick progress through the business and be a real asset to the company. The company are opening a brand new office in the Midlands and need a suitable Project Manager to be based out of this office. It is of paramount importance that the chosen candidate fits in with the business family philosophy.
The Project Manager Role
The candidate needs to be the right person to fit in with the rest of the team. They will require a flexible attitude to help out when needed, a can-do approach and good time management skills.
* Oversee a £3-£7m project of from inception to completion.
* Take ownership for Health, Safety and Environment responsibility.
* Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability, programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
* Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - and effective communicator is essential.
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
* Have key client-facing responsibility
The candidate needs to be a motivator and a leader with good communication skills at all levels. This is a client facing role requiring a professional attitude.
Excellent forward planning, problem solving skills and construction knowledge is required.
Send your CV or call (Apply online only) if you feel that you're the right fit for the role