|Job Ref:||204629314||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28 - £30/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
My client is a small building services consultancy based in London that employs around 15 staff across 2 offices in the South East. |
They specialise predominantly in the Data Centre and Premium residential sectors but also operate within the commercial, education and hotels & leisure sectors.
Due to an increase in work load, they are seeking a Fabrication MEP Coordinator on a contract or permanent basis.
They need someone that knows their stuff, able to walk in a review and check and modify drawings, including full understanding of access requirements to plant items, actual buildability etc. Create rfi's and attend some meetings.
The contract would initially be a 3 month contract - however thre is a very high chance of this rolling on.
A bit about you?
- You must be fully competent with Fabrication MEP
- You must have experience working within the building services M&E sector - either with a consultancy or contractor
- You must be able to work unassisted and be able to hit the ground running
- You must be able to understand access requirements to plant items, actual buildability.
- Create rfi`s
- Experience attending meetings.
- You must be a UK citizen
Salaries and rates are up for discussion and negotiation.
If interested, please get in touch with Sean Hitchman on (Apply online only) / (url removed)  to hear more.
 mailto:(url removed)