|Job Ref:||204629384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Braintree||Address:||Post Code:||CM7||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Car Allowance, Bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established Private Surveying and Architectural Practice based near Braintree in Essex. This company have recently had a large amount of success on a number of recent projects and they are now looking for a Senior Level Quantity Surveyor to provide their Cost Consultancy service to the practice. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic member of the team and they will be providing an excellent service to both colleagues in house and a large variety of clients externally. It is essential for this role that the Senior Quantity Surveyor is highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills as the suitable individual will be working as part of a team for this role.|
The Senior Quantity Surveyor must have a strong background in Quantity Surveying and it would be advantageous if they have good experience in the role of an employer's agent as well. During this role the successful Quantity Surveyor will be managing their own workload and take responsibility for developing a new Quantity Surveying team within a respectable practice.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
* Client liaison on both project level and business development
* Delegation of tasks to junior staff members this will include quality assurance checks
* Work alongside and supervise APC candidates
* Value management, value engineering and life cycle costing
* Advising clients on procurement options
* Preparation of tender documentations and pre tender estimates
* Compile contract documents
* Dispute management
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
* Previous experience of working for a Professional surveying practice
* Extensive experience in Education and residential projects would be ideal
* Ideally educated to a degree level and a member of MRICS/RICS
* Previous experience of working as an employer's agent.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
* £60K+ (negotiable)
* Car allowance
* Enhanced work place pension
* Profit and performance related bonus
* Flexible working
* Company benefits.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy