|Job Ref:||204629398||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Cranfield||Address:||Post Code:||MK43||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Working for a well established Building Services company, a brilliant opportunity for a HVAC Site Supervisor has arisen working on a static site in Bedfordshire. |
As the HVAC Site Supervisor you will be required to supervise a team of at least 4 multi skilled engineers and 1 gas engineer. You would be required to quote for small projects on site and cover the site manager during holiday periods.
Working on site you will be required to carry out the following duties:
• Supervise a team of engineers.
• Monitor and assist with the PPM and reactive maintenance on site
• Act as Technical Support for the services on site
• Quote small projects
• Cover the site manager during holiday periods
The successful applicant will have:
• Experience in Gas and Air Conditioning is preferable
• Previous experience in a Senior Engineer or Supervisor role
• Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to face.
• Basic electrical knowledge
• Good communication skills
• Willing to be flexible with working hours when required
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
• Negotiable salary
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate. For more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on (Apply online only) or