|Job Ref:||204629427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum car allowance, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with an international, multi-disciplinary consultancy who are seeking a Divisional Director (Mechanical bias) for their Building Services team based in Birmingham.|
With a number of offices based in the UK and abroad, they have over four decades of experience to call upon which has led them to a number of award wins over the years. They now require a Divisional Director of Building Services to lead and develop a team of engineers to support with an ever growing work load. Projects are both challenging and varied and you can expect to be involved in sectors ranging from commercial, healthcare and education through to the leisure, retail and industrial sectors.
As the successful applicant should still enjoy the responsibility of assisting with the design aspects of projects and have a proven ability to generate new business for the company.
- Charted Engineer
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Familiar with relevant industry standards and guidelines
- Comfortable in communicating and challenging other design team members to arrive at the optimum Building Services design solution.
- Engineering design background and be able to fully demonstrate an ability to design and lead Building Services teams.
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills with the ability to run a team
- Good commercial awareness and business management skills
- Customer focused with a high level of relationship management skills
As the successful Director you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary of up to £75,000 per annum plus car allowance, healthcare and pension contribution.
To register your interest, please call Ben on (Apply online only) or email your most recent CV at the earliest convenience