|Job Ref:||204630104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£14 - £15/hour van||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:54|
Social Housing Maintenance Company recruiting for an experienced Joiner for a position in Manchester.|
Our client is a large Social Housing Contractor based in Manchester, on their behalf we are recruiting for a highly competent Joiner for a position in Manchester.
You will be expected to carry out the following duties:-
* To undertake joinery work on the full range of County Council properties.
* To undertake, as and when required, joinery work associated with major and minor new construction work.
* To repair and maintain doors, door frames, windows etc.
* To undertake all joinery work as necessary in the maintenance of flooring, roofing, skirting and ceilings
* To construct as and when required cupboards, shelving, fencing, carcassing, simple formwork and pitched erection of roof trusses and flat roofing construction etc. Ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation and County Property Divisions Codes of Practice.
* To provide a service to clients and maintain a good customer relationship as a priority.
* Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holder's skills and experience.
It is preferred that the candidate has more than 2 years' experience.
Candidates applying for the role as a Joiner must have previous experience and the relevant qualifications. Candidates must be able to provide two verbal references to be considered for this job in Manchester.
This job is on a PAYE basis. Rates are negotiable depending on experience.
Please get in touch today with our Building Maintenance Recruitment Specialist Sarah Kennedy, on
Alternatively, phone the office between the hours of 9am and 5pm on (Apply online only)