|Job Ref:||204629662||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum car/car allowance + benefits package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Job Title: Commercial Manager|
Opportunity within: Construction
Remuneration depending on experience: £45,000 - £65,000 per annum plus car/car allowance and fuel card, healthcare, pension as well as additional benefits
One of our top clients is seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to support their defence contract.
Our client is a successful national company with a number of prestigious projects to its order book.
As Commercial Manager your prime responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Support work-winning teams in identifying/qualifying risk and opportunity in bids and tenders
* Support and lead negotiations with prospective customers, partners, contractors and subcontractors
* Develop, implement and review effective commercial activity within a business area
* Implement strategies as agreed with the Business Unit Commercial Director
* Ensure compatibility of valuation information from multiple projects
* Establish strategy at the commencement of a project and ensure the effective operation of contract consistently and effectively by the project team
* Manage the production and delivery of the business area commercial objectives
* Experience in the construction sector is essential.
* Ideally, the successful application will have experience in the defence sector.
* Experience in a senior position (e.g. Commercial Manager, Managing Quantity Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor) is preferred.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Commercial Manager please call Kate Jobson at Project Resource at (Apply online only) or email your CV to (url removed)
*Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidates you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest/relevant to you then please pass it on to other you know who may be interested