|Job Ref:||204629563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Junior - Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services|
Salary: £28-32k dependant on experience.
In line with a strategic growth plan for the remainder of 2016 we have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer from a building services background to a small but very successful M&E Design Consultant in Kent.
- Established small M&E Consultants who are punching way above their weight and winning projects off some of the largest names in the industry.
- Experienced and well respected team of Directors.
- Specialist in major residential schemes throughout Central London working with leading developers.
- Responsible for undertaking electrical services design including lighting, small power, fire alarms, CCTV and security systems.
- Producing small power layouts and equipment schedules.
- Undertaking site surveys and then producing performance studies and feasibility reports.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering or Trades background.
- A Graduate Member of a related industry body such as CIBSE
- Demonstrated ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
- Experience of some of the following design packages HEVACOMP, Amtech, DIALUX, Lighting Reality, NBS
- There will be a lot of report writing involved within this role and therefore excellent written English skills are imperative.
If you are a Graduate or Junior level Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in progressing your career working alongside some very well respected Engineers then please contact Dan Cullingham Aylin White on (Apply online only)