|Job Ref:||204629554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Fantastic opportunity for a Site/Block Manager for a reputable property Development company who work on projects across London and Northern Home Counties. As a business their core projects are high end, luxury developments and have worked on some the London's most iconic projects over the years|
They now have a requirement for a Fit Out Manager to work on one of their most prestigious projects in central London. You will be responsible for managing all the internal works including Dry lining, Screed, partitioning, Bathroom &kitchen, 2nd fix joinery, and coordination with M&E.
• Managing and coordinating internal works
• Producing short-term program of works and coordinates the works
with Brickworks and scaffolding.
• Solving the day to day construction/design issues on-site with
internal design team.
• Input to Internal Design team and coordinate,
• Reporting on progress against program
• Lead the internal trade package meetings with trade contractors
• Coordinate with logistic manager for logistics/delivery schedules and
• Input on health and safety matters
• Review the RAMS.
• Attending internal construction Team coordination meetings.
• Quality control, testing and inspection plans setting out checking
• Coordination of internal production, operational commercial and
To be considered you must;
- Have recent fit out experience on a large scale
- At least 10 years working experience within the construction industry
- Ideally have experience of various external packages
- Understand bench marking and signoff procedures
- SMSTS and CSCS essential
This role will suit someone who wants to work for a company where they can progress and develop as well as work on some very interesting projects.
On offer is a very competitive salary/package