|Job Ref:||204629431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
* Reviews project documents and establishes pricing for all of the projects in a specific geographic area
* Reviewing project specifications and working in close collaboration with the district manager when performing their duties
* Assists the superintendent and project manager with the overall plan of construction, solicits and obtains bids from subcontractors, prepares the contract agenda of values for authorization by the superintendent and project manager, and helps prepare the start and finish checklists
* Documenting a potential schedule delay and notifying a supervisor promptly
* Oversee work progress, complete logs, and update supervisors about challenges.
* Write up technical reports, subcontracts, purchase orders, project updates, and proposals.
* Interpret plans and construction materials to propose and double-check estimates.
* Identify and resolve deviations from the proposal, including scope and specifications.
* Must have experience reading and interpreting specs, plans, and blueprints as well
* Strong background in PC-based scheduling and spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel and Project.
please call me on (Apply online only) or email at (url removed) for more information