|Job Ref:||204628544||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£60000/annum benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a nationwide commercial construction company who are looking for a contracts manager to join their expanding team. They specialise in operational refurbishments and structural extensions within the retail, leisure, health-care and commercial sectors.|
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* A minimum of one year's experience in a commercial contracts manager role.
* A proven track record of delivering complex projects on-time and on-budget.
* To be self-motivated, hard-working and career focused.
* Have a solid and stable employment history with a minimal amount of freelance work.
* To have a recognised industry qualification, or to come from a trades background.
* A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid ticket would be advantageous, although not essential.
The role will involve management of up to four site management teams. Projects are nationwide and as such, extensive travelling and occasional overnight stays away from home will be required. Attendance at weekly meetings at head office, near Northampton is also required.
In return my client offers a generous salary of £60K per annum, plus benefits. Travel expenses/mileage are included. They are a people-focused organisation where your professional development and career development are a priority