|Job Ref:||204628351||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
Our client is a long established building contractor who specialise in the high end residential and housing development sectors.
Due to an increased work load, they are now seeking an experienced Internals Site Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the site management for the RC frame to completion. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
* Plan and manage programming of works and logistics
* Ensure that specifications and project requirements are adhered to
* Be responsible for site safety and induction of all trades and subcontractors
* Supervise and manage all site based works, ensuring a high standard of finish
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Must have a demonstrated internal finishes and fitout experience in the UK
* CSCS Black Card
* First Aid
* Have excellent communication skills
* Must be computer literate
Annual salary of £50-£55k + Package
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Justine Hope on (Apply online only)