|Job Ref:||204628244||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£220 - £250/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
PSR Solutions are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work for a contractor who specialise in Civils, Infrastructure and Utility works. They are an established business with 5 offices located in the UK and Ireland.|
They are looking for a Site Engineer who is confident and able to work alone. You will be carrying out the all site engineering duties required on their flagship projects in London.
The project can include:
• Sewage/ Utility diversions
• Deep Drainage and Sewage Systems
• Hard and soft landscaping
• Structural Concrete Works
• Large Excavation/ Earthworks
• Setting out roadworks, utilities, groundworks
• Experience in using a total station surveying equipment (preferred but not essential)
• Carrying out and recording quality control inspections.
• Communicating technical information to trades persons.
• Keeping site records including daily diaries.
• Working in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and the site HSE plans.
• CSCS competency card
• A Degree in Civil Engineering or similar qualification is preferred however not essential.
This is a long term position and they are happy to consider both freelance and permanent employment options.
If you would like to know more about this position then please contact Theo Kyriakou on (Apply online only)