|Job Ref:||204628193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£35000/annum + Car + Laptop + Telephone + Bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:50|
Vacancy No: LH9049|
Title: Sales / Client Account Manager / Construction Industry Products
Location: Watford with travel
Salary: £35k + car, laptop, telephone + bonus
Reporting to: Business Development and Sales Manager/ Head of Client Accounts
Purpose of the role:
• Deliver consistent, sustainable, profitable growth in sales revenues across all products and services for a designated geographical area.
• Consistently achieve high levels of client satisfaction and trust.
• Identify new commercial and sales opportunities.
• Support the Business to develop, implement and deliver commercial and sales strategies and plans.
• Directly manage allocated client accounts.
• Manage allocated client accounts building relationships to facilitate repeat and additional sales and high levels of client satisfaction.
• Self-improve through training and education, taking advice, coaching and support to develop continual improvement.
• Maintain an overview of all client accounts.
• Support the Business in developing strategies to improve sales, profits, client satisfaction and market share in a sustainable way.
• Input to budget preparation.
• Report on client accounts (performance and forecasts).
• Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, potential clients, trade associations and other relevant organisations.
• Be a first-class ambassador for and promote the company and its products and services at every opportunity.
• Be aware and implement commercial, client account/management and sales policies, procedures and processes.
• Be aware of and feed intelligence/information that might affect the business, positively or negatively.
• Optimise cross-selling of all products and services.
• As a minimum, meet personal targets and objectives, including those for sales, profit and client satisfaction.
• Pricing and negotiation of contracts within budgeted margin bands.
• Understanding and experience of the sales process including closing sales.
Working Relationships and Communications - Internal: Frequent with:
Head of Client Accounts Business Development and Sales Manager; administration support; Heads of Approvals; Head of Contractor & System Certification; Project Managers; Head of Test; Contracts Manager (Test).
Working Relationships and Communications - External:
Clients; potential clients; prospects.
Occasional with: Trade associations; external influences; industry bodies; central & local government.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency or Business for this vacancy