|Job Ref:||204627720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£260 - £320/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
JOB TITLE: Site Manager |
CONTRACT TY PE: Contract
START DATE: End of Oct 16
DURATION: 5 months
RATE: £260 - £3120 per day based on experience
A leading Groundworks and Civil Engineering Contractor with an annual turnover of circa £50M, generally carrying out packages from £50k - £10M. Their area of operations are generally speaking the South East, and work at circa 15 projects at anyone time. 90% of their work is repeat business, which bears testament to the fact they are a results driven contractor with a strong focus on delivering quality. Typical client's are primarily medium-large housing developers, but also local authorities. They also work as a main contractor managing other sub-contractors at the initial stages of projects.
The scheme is 4 x residential apartment blocks by a tier one developer. Our client will be working as the main contractor for the first 5 months of the program. My client will be self delivering the groundworks and subbing out the 4 x RC frames.
The successful applicant will be part of a management team comprising of: Contracts Manager (will be visiting site 2-3 times a week), Site Foreman (will be responsible for management of groundworks package), and an Engineer.
The successful candidate:
- Complete daily diaries, weekly record sheets and other relevant documentation
- Supervise multiple Tower Cranes
- Manage temporary works (a sub-contractor will be carrying out the temporary works)
- Carry out inductions
- Ensure company H&S is adhered to at all times
- Liaise will and communicate with management team, sub-contractors, members of the public, and other relevant personnel.
The successful applicant MUST:
- Hold SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid and a Temporary Works ticket
- Have experience managing the construction of related projects, specifically with multiple tower cranes and temporary works
- Be able to commit to 5 months work
To apply, please forward your CV via this ad