|Job Ref:||204627679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£0 - £14000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:54|
£14,000 per annum + company benefits
Permanent, full time opportunity
My client is seeking an experienced Handyman to join their Maintenance team in Tunbridge Wells on a permanent basis.
You will look to you to providing an exceptional level of service from making sure everything is working, to checking our décor is in tip top condition, all will be in keeping with the levels of service expected within our luxury organisation.
My client is an award winning company recognised for its outstanding quality and reputation for delivering a 5 star service. As a luxurious brand that's growing fast, we invest in the development of all of our people - making it an ideal place to drive a career in the accounts department.
* All general building maintenance
* Maintaining the pool and health club facilities daily
* To fixing things as issues arise
* Ensure that all regular fire, H&S inspections and their systems are tested and maintained
* Logging everything and making sure all the records are up-to-date
The skills you'll need
* Experience of working in a similar role/general maintenance position
* Flexible, enthusiastic and full of initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Be willing to turn your hand to any task
To apply for this role click 'apply now' or send your details through