|Job Ref:||204627644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
Clerk of Works required to work for a leading Consultancy based in Birmingham.|
The client is a leading Global Consultancy with multiple offices across the UK and overseas. Projects are predominately Residential based working on some of the UK's leading framework agreements.
The Clerk of Works position based in Birmingham will include:
* Making sure that work is carried out to the acceptable standards, specification, correct materials, workmanship and schedule.
* Checking works against relevant drawings, specifications and written instructions, checking them and using them as a reference when inspecting work.
* Taking measurements and samples on site to make sure that the work and the materials meet the specifications and quality standards.
* Being familiar with legal requirements and checking that the work complies with them.
* Having working knowledge of health and safety legislation and bringing any shortfalls observed to the attention of the Senior PM
* Have a sound understanding of Mechanical and Electrical.
* Liaising with Contractors
To be considered for this role you must have previous exposure to working as a Clerk of Works either for a Consultancy or Main Contractor