|Job Ref:||204627637||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum DOE||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
A fantastic opportunity for an Architect to join a well-respected design led group in their Manchester office on a permanent basis in a project lead role.|
Our client is a well-established firm which works on residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects. They have also worked on education and public schemes. They have a strong design ethos in all the work they do. You will have experience of working with clients and design teams and following the design process to completion. You will have a sound understanding of the UK building regulations and standards and planning procedures. You will have a good working knowledge of Revit and other CAD systems. You will be an effective team leader and have strong project and team co-ordination. You will have excellent written and verbal communication. You will have strong presentation skills, both verbal and drawn.
The successful candidate will:
• Have proven experience in UK based residential Architecture
• Have a very good working knowledge of UK building regulations
• Have a strong design capability as well as an underlying technical knowledge
• Have experience of significant projects at outline, reserved matters and full planning application stages.
• Have an ability to produce clear graphic presentations.
• Have BIM/Revit experience, ideally in creating models
• Be able to manage multiple projects and a demanding workload, often to tight deadlines
• Have a keen interest in business development and community engagement
An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate, DOE. The company also offer a fantastic pension scheme as well as benefits package