|Job Ref:||204626444||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:49|
COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER|
Location: West Midlands, UK
Salary: £32k + van, fuel etc
My client is an established FM company and are looking to recruit three highly experienced Commercial Gas Engineers. Operating for over 60 years, this company really is going from strength to strength. The company in question have just won a number of contracts across the West Midlands area and are now looking to take on experienced engineers to join their team.
* This is a West Midlands based position, so all work will be scheduled around this area.
* You will be required to carry out PPM and Reactive maintenance to a range of commercial sites.
* Typical sites that you will operate across will consist of Schools, offices and retail.
* This is a Commercial Gas position ONLY so you will not be required to do any other building services work (unlike some companies as of Engineers)
* You will receive a Van, fuel card, competitive salary, 25 days holiday + pension & Uniform.
The right person will be very experienced in working with Commercial Gas and be able to fully fault find and repair on commercial sites such as schools and hospitals etc. You will be an individual who can manage their own time who is trust worthy and responsible enough to be able to manage their own time.
**You will need to be a gas safe engineer who is fully commercially qualified**
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on (Apply online only) or email your CV to Daniel Owen Recruitment. We offer a £250 referral fee for any candidate who is referred and placed