|Job Ref:||204623272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum CA + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:23|
We have been selected to partner with one of the most successful Main Contracting businesses, with an enviable project track record and extremely healthy project pipeline in the North East.|
Due to continued project wins, they are now looking to expand their planning team with the appointment of a Senior Planner. Reporting into the Planning Manager, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the delivery of full project lifecycle expertise across Bid Management, Pre Construction and Delivery phases.
* Overseeing programme and planning activities in the pre-construction/design phase.
* Preparation of bid documentation, ie method statements and site logistic plans.
* Development of Project Execution Plans.
* Programming of all construction, procurement and design activities.
* Updating of the project risk register.
* Identifying implications that value engineering option have on programme.
* Liaison with Estimating and Commercial teams in preparing cost plans and final bid prices.
The ideal candidates will posses:
* Demonstrable experience of planning within the Construction sector.
* Knowledge of various forms of contract.
* Experience of big management and pre construction project phases.
* Experience of leading meeting and Client liaison activities.
* High level of technical ability with Asta software.
Previous experience in a similar role for a main contracting company within this sector would be an added advantage.
Feel free to get in touch with Jacob in our Newcastle office if you wish to find out more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business