|Job Ref:||204623215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
We have an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a leading company based in Stafford. You will be required to create, maintain and update site plans including services, assets, grounds etc. and to produce CAD drawings as per customer/client specification. You will support the department ensuring a high quality data production and provide advice and support to the operational teams.|
* Produce CAD drawings to client/customer specifications via the department workflow system for Requests & Updates and deliver and achieve departments KPI's under these functions.
* Maintain the department office filing system in accordance with the current structure.
* Input of data to CAD system when externally received.
* Collate and scan archive drawings when required.
* Create and maintain a CAD drawings database.
* Store all data in a format in line with security requirements.
* Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
* Control, curate and update Estate Documents within department responsibility.
* Work closely with other departments to assist management in achieving the business goals and objectives.
* Work within timescales needed to deliver contract requirements.
* Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Security & Fraud and Sustainability processes and initiatives.
* Support management and the operations teams in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements and to resolve end user issues
* All other duties as reasonably required
You must hold NVQ level 2 qualification in Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing or equivalent and have an excellent working background within CAD design including:
* A good understanding of CAD requirements in a busy, fast paced property maintenance environment
* Data processing and management
* Prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
* Working within strict ISO policies and procedures
Experience of influencing a wider team, including:
* Planning, directing and controlling activities
* Agreeing scope and priorities of work
* Able to influence managers
A Full UK Driving Licence will be required.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website