|Job Ref:||204623063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum car allowance/healthcare/ pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:23|
Site Engineer - East Anglia - Permanent|
I have an urgent requirement for 2x Setting out Engineer's to join a large regional contractor on a permanent basis.
Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a vast background in highways and 278 works? If so, please apply by submitting your CV to register your interest.
We are looking for a successful and dynamic Site Engineer who will bring value and their leadership skills to a regional contractor who has a pipeline full of work and is looking to bolster their engineering team. You will have experience in either road or bridges construction and your supervisory skills will ensure that their contracts are delivered on schedule and to a high standard. The role offers a competitive salary for the successful applicant together with the opportunity to work on a host of projects within the regions.
The main purpose of the Site Engineer is to progress the construction process and assist in delivering the project.
* We are looking for HND/Degree qualified setting out engineers ideally with 4 to 5 years' experience in general civil Engineering dealing with our core business of Highways and sewers and increasingly steel and concrete framed buildings.
* They need to have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
* Be well versed in coordinate setting out and be able to carry out toppo surveys. (For as-built drawings)
* They need to be conversant with the use of Robotic instruments.
* They use Trimble robotic total stations with "Terra Model "software. (Training on these instruments will be given).
* The candidate must hold a CSCS card and have a current driving license.
* £28,000 - £38,000 - (Dependant on experience)
* Car/Car allowance
* Bonus - (discretionary)
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to (url removed) in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency