|Job Ref:||204622946||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lancaster||Address:||Post Code:||LA1||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:23|
Estimator - Ground works - Lancaster|
Leap29 are working with a client that has been in the construction industry for over 30 years with a reputation for delivering quality projects that meet and often exceed client expectations. This working ethos has always been a foundation for the business, offering a variety of civil engineering services both nationally and internationally.
The client requires an Estimator to work on Groundworks projects around Lancaster and the North West. The ideal candidate must have civil experience, especially Groundworks, strong numerical and analytical skills as project values range from 100k to 2 million+. There will be a variety of works to be tendered for on in the market from; bulk earthworks, road laying, utility management, structures, sub-structures, flooring etc.
• Provide taking off and bill of quantities preparation.
• Calculate and prepare tender submissions
• Determine quality of work scope
• Preparation of interim applications.
• Identify and prepare additional items and claims
• Extensive experience working on civil engineering projects, specifically groundworks
• Commutable distance to Lancaster
• Strong Commercial Skills
• Must be able to work individually and as part of a team
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in an estimator role
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
If you feel this could be an interesting position and you would like to know more or wish to apply directly for the role, please do so using the links provided to Scott Redfern at Leap29